Name:
Location: Whitfield, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Musings

Well, I knew that my emotions were in for a rough ride this holiday break. I am thankful for everyone's thoughts and prayers.

Our Emma perhaps put it best after her Nana's Anniversary Mass: "I wasn't ready for Nana to go."

Neither was I, Emma. Neither was I.

I want to especially thank Cindy, Tom, Marilyn, Stan, Joe, my husband and children for supporting my sister and I, and of course, my Dad, through this emotional experience of a one year anniversary. I am so blessed that they are in my life.

Love never ends, you know. It might change a bit, but it never ends.

We all went to Norm's to eat after Mass. They have great Sicilian pizza if you are interested.
********************

I want to write a story about the Mintz/Calderoni Mary Statue. John, if you are reading this, we have to get together at your sister's place soon.

********************

I also have been wrestling with an idea about "Time-Turners" right before I go to sleep. I'm writing this idea down here so I don't forget about it.

Gotta get back to grading papers. Over and out.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home