Name:
Location: Whitfield, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, November 12, 2006

When Was the Last Time You.....

When was the last time you

danced just for the heck of it?

smiled at the red sky at morning?

waved at a baby in a shopping cart?

read a good book?

jumped in a pile of leaves or snow?

stepped in a pile of ....you know....?

ate with your fingers?

thanked a doctor, nurse, teacher, priest, rabbi, soldier, policeman?

sang without the car radio?

made an animal friend?

helped someone across the street?

held your tongue when you really really really wanted to say something?

gave a gift to somebody you didn't know?

left a coupon in the store?

enjoyed a cuppa (tea, coffee, hot chocolate) in front of a fire?

played with your kids?

hoped for the best?

If you didn't do any of these things in the past week, what HAVE you been doing?

Just curious....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

16 November, 2006 02:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, 'Ree phoned me while I was singing O' Holy Night yesterday.
And babies are OK, but I will stampede to see an animal...what can I say? I'm honest. I jump(at my age, it's more like hopping) in the leaves on my lawn amd usually kick at snow. I'd love to make a snow angel, but would have to call 911 to get up! My fingers are the best eating tools! Haven't you ever dug out a blob of PB from a jar and have it all over your knuckles, too? I'm pretty polite. Was polite to an elderly gentleman who dropped his $10. bill at the drug store today, but he got it himself. He said thank you, I'm 81 but I can still do it. God bless him! I told him my parents raised me to be polite. I help animals all the time - have 2 retired racing greyhounds. Emma Rose loves those Boyz! And they love her back. And I saved a fly who was on my coffee cup - I know, I know, they're supposedly dirty, but where was YOUR hand lately? I went to take a sip without seeing it, it bumped against my nose and did a dive into the iced coffee. I pulled it out, let it dry off and put it outside. And no, I didn't drink the coffee. I'm crazy but not completely insane. Or is it the other way 'round?
Well, I have lots more I could say, but I'm going to make some homemade stew now.

18 November, 2006 16:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home