Name:
Location: Whitfield, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, June 05, 2006

Learned Lessons

I must apologize beforehand. I don't mean to offend any of my family or friends with anything I write here. I am truly sorry because life has offered enough grief and/or bad feelings to all of us.

I view my writing seriously, and I don't want to give anybody a false impression that I have all the answers or know the only version of the truth. I don't.

I love my family...all of it...I hope they love me for who I am, too....someone who must write.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did nothing wrong, my friend. It's the big G word - and the big T word. Let's face it: most people are riddled with G and don't want to hear the T.

Harriet B Stowe said: the bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.

Remember, my friend, I was there.

Joanie

06 June, 2006 10:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home