Name:
Location: Whitfield, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Peachy

It is 67.1 degrees as I write this morning at 9 a.m. What a blessed relief...now we need some rain.

Emma and I shared our peaches from Esther's market stand in the neighborhood today. It seems as if you either love 'em or hate 'em. Most people hate the fuzz. Some people are even allergic to the fuzz.

These peaches are especially good, so if you want directions to Esther's stand, lemme know.
***********
I am sad to report that another of Reading's finest has been gunned down, and his funeral is today. God bless all of our police and fire personnel.

I am also sad to report that my cousin's father-in-law died yesterday, with a funeral on Friday. Please keep them in your prayers.

************

Still working on my story...I feel like I can do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home