Name:
Location: Whitfield, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, July 31, 2006

My House and a Zoo

Elena called from the beach asking if it was okay to bring a hermit crab home. I'm waiting for her return today, wondering if another little creature will be living in the house.

Of course, you know of all the antics of Eliot, Lucky and Darth Vader. The two goldfish that we caught at the swim team party died...I was not surprised. Tony decided he wanted a Beta..a Siamese Fighting Fish..to replace Wanda and Cosmo. His new fish is named Jar Jar.

Animals teach children a lot. They are also a comfort to them. I don't mind having them around as long as the animals behave themselves.

The kids are at Vacation Bible School this morning, the van is at the Ford dealer, and I am hoping that the weather will somehow change into a bearable summer.

I'm working on some writing about the Agnes hurricane.

Stay cool. Mom And Kids





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home