Name:
Location: Whitfield, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, September 16, 2006

There Are No Coincidences

Wow! I am in the midst of something interesting and amazing.

My faithful friend, Joan, used to be married to a man from the UK.

So what, you say?

Well, I have stumbled across his daughter in cyberspace who is looking for her dad. It seems that the parents parted when the baby was six months old. Now the baby is grown up and has children of her own. I contacted her and gave her some info. I hope she can find him in the UK.

Move over, Maury, Oprah and Montel...I'm comin' through!

Seriously, this event gladdens my heart because I can now prove to Joan that no matter what she did, the relationship just would not work. She can put the blame and guilt away...it wasn't hers to begin with. I can't imagine how his daughter feels...or her mother. I can only hope that the children can meet their grandfather, even for an hour. It may help him sort out some hidden feelings.

Funny how these things happen, isn't it?

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home