Name:
Location: Whitfield, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Bad Cat Land Part Two

The Furniture

Well, the parlor furniture has been thoroughly cleaned. The cushions have been injected with enzymes and are now drying. Every inch of the furniture has been cleansed. The parlor no longer smells like a bad cat lives here.

I have witnessed another miracle, but I am still holding my breath. After the cushions dry, I'll give my final verdict. If you have this problem and live in Berks County, I'll be happy to pass on the name of my miracle worker upholstery cleaners.

The Gate - Update

The gate is working, although Emma has concerns that she will be the person to cause Eliot's demise by not closing the gate properly. She is working on mastering the locking mechanism. Emma is inspiring me, by the way. She can count beautifully, except for the number 13. This is ironic because this is her birthday number, and I consider it our lucky number. Sounds like a story to me. Back to the gate...Eliot has taken to sleeping under the cellar steps when he wants to be alone. Good for him.

Joan

Joan is the number one animal lover in my life, even more than Elena, if you can consider that possible. She is always ready to support Eliot! She has two adopted racing greyhounds...Buddy and Tucker. Why am I mentioning this? Well, Buddy and Tucker don't like my parlor, either...It has hardwood floors and is a bit slippery for long greyhound legs to walk on. They huddled together on a very small rug when they visited in the house. My parlor does not have good karma for my four legged friends, does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home