Name:
Location: Whitfield, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I worked on my short story a bit yesterday, and I am making progress. I am hoping to finish the final draft prior to my original deadline. This gives me hope. I discovered a contest today that I may pursue. The topic is a positive view of Italian American life portrayed in a short piece. I am NOT of Italian lineage, BUT my husband is, and being sucked into his really large family was quite an experience....a positive one, but an experience nonetheless.

According to my nine year old son, Wednesday is LUMP day. In his very conservative school, I guess that "hump" or "bump" or even "slump" might be considered inappropriate. His school is a good one, and I admire all who teach there, so I will go with LUMP day. That makes me think of another idea, too...which is why I am writing it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home